Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hilarious Comment of the Day

This morning while I was downstairs at Starbucks for my caffeine fix, I heard the most hilarious comment I’ve heard in a long time. A stylish, well-dressed man had obviously been sent to pick up coffees for the office. He put lids on all five beverages and then asked for a drink tray. Now, if the drink trays got any closer to him, they would have bit his head off! The woman who made the drinks patiently pointed out that they were about two inches away from him while giving me a knowing look. He looked at the two of us and spouted, “Well, you put them in the Y chromosome blind spot! What do you expect?” It just struck me funny, and I laughed all the way back to my desk.

Perhaps Y chromosomes do have blind spots...it would explain so much…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Donloree girl! Was reading Debra Bauslaugh's blog site and was excited to see she had a link to yours. I hope to some day make a blog of our own. So neat to see what crazy stuff has been going on in your life. You have always had such an awesome sense of humor! Hey - I just started running myself. Ran in my first 5K on St. Patrick's Day. Nothing spectacular, but I finished smiling and standing upright! Have been doing a horrible job at training for the next one and probably should join a running group as you have done.

Love you mucho!

Cindy Lou